Online Divorce in Aurora County, South Dakota
Filing for Divorce in Aurora County, South Dakota (SD)
There are several methods available to get a divorce:
• Divorce with a lawyer
Full-scope legal representation means that an attorney provides legal services on all aspects of the divorce case from start to finish. They may include compiling the required documents, handling interactions with the other spouse's attorney, and advocating a client's interests during meetings and hearings.
• Divorce mediation
Divorce mediation is a voluntary settlement process used by married couples who want to dissolve their marriage without litigation. In mediation, a neutral third party person (the mediator) helps the spouses reach a mutually acceptable agreement custom-made for their specific circumstances.
• Collaborative divorce
Collaborative divorce is another way to settle a divorce case peacefully, out of court. This process implies that both parties and their lawyers meet to discuss their dispute in person. All four agree to work together to achieve the best outcome for both spouses.
• Unbundled legal services
Limited scope representation, also known as unbundled legal services, means that a lawyer may be engaged for some specific divorce case issues while the client handles other parts of the case independently.
• Do-it-Yourself divorce
A DIY divorce is a divorce process managed without an attorney's aid. In legal terms, it is called Pro Se divorce.
Representing yourself in a divorce case is allowed by law. However, such a do-it-yourself approach still has its pitfalls and difficulties. Lawyers typically do not recommend refusing professional help if the spouses contest the case and cannot agree on common divorce-related issues.
Those couples who file for an uncontested divorce in Aurora County and want to
complete the process independently should know what papers they need to file and complete them
under the court rules.
At this stage, South Dakota Online Divorce comes into play. We provide our customers with all the needed court-approved legal forms and fill them out, paying due consideration to South Dakota Codified Laws and Aurora County court requirements.
- All Required South Dakota State Forms
- South Dakota-Specific Court Filing Instructions
- Unlimited Revisions for as long as your account is active
Online Divorce in Aurora County, South Dakota (SD)
Online divorce is gaining popularity among couples who would like to terminate the marriage
without an attorney's aid but don't want to spend time on legal divorce paperwork.
South Dakota Online Divorce assistance service offers an affordable and straightforward way to avoid the stress associated with completing all the required papers and documents.
Using this website, you can get ready-to-file, printable divorce forms within two business days
without attending the Clerk of Court Office or worrying about whether the judge will approve
SouthDakotaOnlineDivorce.com generates and customizes the legal forms considering each couple’s unique circumstances, the Family Law of the state, and local courts rules.
- 1.See if your divorce case can be processed via South Dakota Online Divorce by answering a couple of questions on the homepage.
- 2.Provide your case details (including information about both spouses, the marriage, and any arrangements made between the parties). The system will prepare your unique package of divorce forms based on this data.
- 3.When the forms are ready two business days later, you will get an email notification. Please log in to your account and download the ready-to-file printable documents in PDF.
- 4.Contact your local courthouse and apply for dissolution of marriage, following our step-by-step instructions.